STORY OF A RUNS GIRL PART ONE

I was born into a very poor family that find it hard to feed, if we were lucky and fortunate enough to have breakfast that might be the only thing that will grace our stomach the whole day.
Growing up wasn't easy and thereby being of good character wasn' too... I started sleeping around with guys at a very young age being beautiful and smart had everything to do with it, I was young so young that I didn't know the difference between good and bad. I thought that I was doing the right thing when I was sleeping with those men.... My parents were the type that don't pay attention to their children and had all their attention focused on how to make money and have the next meal. We are a family of 8 sometimes I couldn't understand the irony in having so much kids when you find it difficult to take care of yourself....

NEXT EPISODE COMES UP ON MONDAY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog