STORY OF A RUNS GIRL EPISODE 2

My father is an uneducated man, the only education he had was primary level which he didn't obtain certificate for. He never went to any counselling so he didn't know that having so much children without a means of catering for them is wrong, this lead to the worldly behavior that most of us started exhibiting.
The only pillar that held us sane most of the times was my Mother and she is a hard working lady, though she gave us little or no attention but when ever she does we all are in trouble if you had been a bad child. I made some very bad friends that gave me bad advises and mislead me into taking and making wrong choices. My boyfriend then was never interested in me as a person but he was only interested in the sex he had with me, always calling me to his side only top have sex with me if i refused he would beat me and threaten to harm my family...
KEEP TURNED FOR MORE....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog